- 1A loud kiss: he planted a smacker on his dateMore example sentences
- Nick Barkley descended on his youngest brother, grabbing him in a fierce hug and planting a loud smacker of a kiss on his cheek.
- His automatic bed cranked him into a sitting position and as he opened his eyes, I gave him a great smacker of a kiss.
- But little did Trevor Goulden from Coolaney know that he was about to plant a smacker on a real future beauty queen.
- 2British One pound sterling: 300,000 smackersMore example sentences
- He say's he'll give a reward of twenty smackers up to the person who ‘catches’ the canary.
- These days, a low-risk return of, say, 5% a year will give you a taxable income of £50,000 on a million smackers.
- I'm sure the chance of 80,000 smackers in his back pocket had little to do with it.
- 2.1North American One dollar.More example sentences
- One hundred and 42 smackers and 50 cents for a two-dollar bet.
- Some green-haired kid at school payed me a cool 500 smackers to stand guard here, and I'm gonna do just that!
- At 40 smackers a month, that's a little much to swallow.
More definitions of smackerDefinition of smacker in:
- The US English dictionary