- A capital letter which is of the same height as a lower-case x in the same typeface, as this.More example sentences
- Her range of typefaces, used to mark variants in each text and to distinguish between kinds of variation, includes the Clarendon font, italic small capitals, Roman small capitals, gothic blackletter, and of course the normal Roman font.
- While letter spacing - rendering space between letters elastic - is ruinous to body text, especially to lowercase letters, it is essential whenever capital letters and small capitals stand adjacent.
- The programs offer facilities for developers to discover the additional glyphs available (things like baseline numerals, swash capitals, proper small capitals, additional fractions) and to include them in the output.
More definitions of small capitalDefinition of small capital in:
- The US English dictionary