- A lower-case letter, as distinct from a capital letter.More example sentences
- There is also no differentiation between capital letters and small letters in Tamil.
- The written and printed form of English has two interlocking systems of letters: large letters, known variously as capitals, upper-case letters, majuscules, and small letters, or lower-case letters, minuscules.
- The second rule: you should use a mix of at least three of these four things: small letters, capital letters, numbers, and symbols.
More definitions of small letterDefinition of small letter in:
- The US English dictionary