noun(the small screen)
- Television as a medium: transplanting the timeless values of good literature to the small screenMore example sentences
- It'll be curious to see how well small-screen creds translate to the small stage.
- Clearly its unpretentious dimensions were calculated to fit the small-screen format of fifties live television, and any attempt to inflate the project to Broadway proportions might well be doomed to failure.
- Still, it's come home that for about twenty years or so, people have gone to the movies to watch television, to be entertained and amused in a small-screen kind of way with big-screen kinds of visuals.
More definitions of small screenDefinition of small screen in:
- The US English dictionary