nounchiefly • historical
- A light tapering sword used for duelling.More example sentences
- Light cavalry carried a small sword and two or three javelins while the heavy force was equipped with scimitar, mace and a 4 meter lance.
- This is the list as supplied by Kanwar, the author of the Tazkrah: 1,000 swords, 217 small swords, 114 daggers, 278 shields, 173 bows, and 180 rifles.
- The opening small sword duel alone makes it worth seeing.
More definitions of small-swordDefinition of small-sword in:
- The US English dictionary