adjectiveNorth American Sport
- (Of a style of play) aggressive and confrontational.More example sentences
- The Vikings' offensive line has the brawn to play a smash-mouth style of football.
- He plays a tough, physical style that should enhance the team's desire to play a smash-mouth style with RB William Green.
- ‘We are still a power running team,’ says coordinator Mike Mularkey, who prefers ‘that smash-mouth style of football.’
More definitions of smash-mouthDefinition of smash-mouth in:
- The US English dictionary