- Smoke tobacco incessantly: ironic—you smoke like a chimney and the lungs are OKMore example sentences
- Minttu smokes like a chimney… so I smoked too (like I needed an excuse).
- MICHAEL DELVECCHIO tells PageSix.com, ‘She was drinking and smoking like a chimney, so we asked the security guard to tell her to put out her cigarette because there were young children present, but she just kept on doing it..’
- Black says, quote, ‘I went on a kind of crazy rampage, me and another member of the cast, who will remain nameless, just running around, dancing around, and drinking, and exercising, and smoking like a chimney.’
More definitions of smoke like a chimneyDefinition of smoke like a chimney in:
- The US English dictionary