Definition of snackette in English:
1A very small amount of food.
- It was only a little less uplifting to be a guest in the VIP tent, amongst not-very-beautiful beautiful people in cream trouser suits who looked as if they'd eaten well, although they still had room for a snackette of champagne and lobster.
- I can't be sure but it sounds like, ‘The Smurfs sing the Best of Bob Marley'. It was all I could do not to crack earlier as, ‘I don't wanna dance’ was relayed Pinky & Perky style over the tannoy whilst I shopped for snackettes.
- Believe it or not, a tomato has more fat than a potato, but this principle is reversed once it is turned into a chip, crisp, snackette or any other way of selling the only fat-free vegetable on the market.
2West Indian A small shop selling snacks, cigarettes, and minor groceries.
- Plan B entailed the multi-purpose Jerry's on Camp Street, which is a snackette, bar and karaoke joint all cleverly rolled into one.
- A SNACKETTE owner was in critical condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) last night after he was shot in his abdomen by a stocking gang, which attacked and robbed his family.
- Another building is under construction and will occupy a supermarket and bar/snackette, a four (4) studio apartments and an additional two (2) bedroom apartment.
Definition of snackette in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India