noun[mass noun] British
- The process of checking a new building for minor faults that need to be rectified.More example sentences
- They stated that until the M & E work and its snagging is completed, work on the ceilings and floors can only follow tightly on these completions.
- Many developments go through difficulties, most have to sell properties while the site is incomplete and dirty, snagging is a perennial irritation - all this is not ideal, but yet properties still manage to get successfully sold.
- It was stated that you wish to purchase our materials and have Hayes Industries complete the entire works including snagging 4/12 and 1st Radius Area.
More definitions of snaggingDefinition of snagging in:
- The US English dictionary