- An entertainer who appears to make snakes move by playing music.More example sentences
- Recalling his own childhood, Saraswat said he used to have so much leisure time that watching a snake charmer's performance was irresistible anytime the sound of a flute was heard.
- Blowing the pipe to the tune of ‘aadu paambe, aadu’, the little snake charmer not only dictates the cobras but also mesmerises the public to hurl paisas from their pockets.
- It was a distinctly Far Eastern piece of music, with the rhythmic drum beat and shrill melody of the snake charmer's flute.
More definitions of snake charmerDefinition of snake charmer in:
- The US English dictionary