noun[mass noun, often as modifier]
- The skin of a snake: snakeskin bootsMore example sentences
- There are lots of skinny belts, tiny snakeskin ones, or leather shoestring ones and what's great about them is that you don't have to have a tiny waist to be able to wear them.
- Ronald in contrast was resplendent in a cool all-white suit, white pimp daddy hat, white snakeskin shoes, ivory tipped cane - and pearly white teeth.
- Apparently, leathers and skin-tight snakeskin trousers are really in right now.
More definitions of snakeskinDefinition of snakeskin in:
- The US English dictionary