- Denoting a cover or attachment that is attached or secured with a snap.More example sentences
- At each grommet location, follow the manufacturer's instructions to trim the fabric from the grommet hole and attach the snap-on cover.
- Clipped to the dashboard, I noticed a tiny mobile phone with a jungle-themed snap-on cover.
- It has a pocket clip on one end which is attached to the snap-on cap which covers the USB end of the unit.
More definitions of snap-onDefinition of snap-on in:
- The US English dictionary