adjective (snarkier, snarkiest)• informal , chiefly North American
- Snide and sharply critical: snarky remarksMore example sentences
- How much can one miss the Great Eye Roll, the snarky remarks, the sarcasm, the feeling that no matter what you do, you'll just never please your child?
- You two were throwing snarky remarks at each other as though you were both fighting for the same guy.
- But she ignored me… either that, or gave some snarky remark.
early 20th century: from dialect snark 'snore, snort', 'find fault' ( see snark2).
More definitions of snarkyDefinition of snarky in:
- The US English dictionary