- another term for snot-nosed.More example sentences
- I was the snotty-nosed kid who raided your refrigerator at 1am.
- Imagine the band's shock when they gazed out across the crowd and instead of a wild-haired, mad-eyed, snotty-nosed insurrectionist rabble, they were greeted by nice smiles, polite applause and row upon row of well-pressed T-shirts.
- People would know me from when I was a snotty-nosed young fella.
More definitions of snotty-nosedDefinition of snotty-nosed in:
- The US English dictionary