- A toy or ornament in the form of a transparent dome that encloses a model of a scene and a liquid containing loose white particles which, when shaken, creates the appearance of a snowstorm.More example sentences
- I carefully shook the snow globe and set it down.
- He spins back to his desk and picks up his favorite paperweight, a snow globe, which he shakes vigorously.
- My head was swimming, and I felt horrible, like the world was a snow globe and God was shaking it up and down.
More definitions of snow globeDefinition of snow globe in:
- The US English dictionary