- A gregarious goose that breeds in Arctic Canada and Greenland, typically having white plumage with black wing tips.
More example sentences
- Anser caerulescens, family Anatidae
- Waterfowl that can be found here include Canada goose, yellow-billed loon, arctic loon, red-throated loon, tundra swan, whistling swan, snow goose, oldsquaw duck and sea ducks.
- I eventually did get a chance at the scope and could see why this was a Ross's goose and not a snow goose by the shape of the face and the size of the bill in relation to the head.
- At the opening a recorded voice told of the Artic tern, the snow goose, and the tundra swan.
More definitions of snow gooseDefinition of snow goose in:
- The US English dictionary