- Either of two white-flowered plants with silvery-green leaves:
More example sentences
- ● a low-growing southern European plant of the pink family (Cerastium tomentosum, family Caryophyllaceae). ● an evergreen Australian shrub of the daisy family (Helichrysum rosmarinifolium, family Compositae).
- So I happily planted my new garden with that gooseneck loosestrife, white blooming mint, Silver King artimesia, snow-in-summer.
- For much of the season, the focus is on feathery, blue green Hughes juniper and silver-leafed snow-in-summer.
- Many people find snow-in-summer invasive, but it has never been so for me, and I love not only its bright silver color but also the way it literally disappears under bright white blooms in late spring.