- The altitude in a particular place above which some snow remains on the ground throughout the year.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, Barrera was above the snowline in Big Bear Mountain.
- Clashes have continued for the past two weeks, seeing the rebels dug into fortified positions in Tanusevci, high above the snowline.
- The melting in such tongues below the snowline is balanced by the downward flow of ice from above the snowline.
More definitions of snow lineDefinition of snow line in:
- The US English dictionary