- A tracked vehicle for travelling over snow.More example sentences
- Of the two work horses pulling implements, snowcats groom larger trails while snowmobiles most frequently cover narrower trails or work on inadequate snow to support a snowcat.
- Finally, there is the nirvana: a ski-in, ski-out home that is what it says it is: situated right on slopes which are snow-covered throughout the season and groomed by the lift company's snowcats daily.
- As in Borovets, I don't believe it's a question of needing new massive investments, but simply of attending to maintenance regularly, and getting the snowcats up and down those slopes as soon as the new snow falls.
More definitions of snowcatDefinition of snowcat in:
- The US English dictionary