Definition of snowmobile in English:
A motor vehicle, especially one with runners or caterpillar tracks, for travelling over snow.
- Two grooming machines groom the ski runs to international standards, and three snowmobiles are available for snow transport in heavy snowfalls.
- I can't remember a single encounter with a snowmobile that I didn't enjoy, as most of the time the snowmobile was pulling a snow groomer.
- His clothes were soaked from falling in the river trying to pull his snowmobile through shoulder-high snow.
verb[no object] (often as noun snowmobiling) Back to top
Travel by snowmobile: the county offers snowmobiling, fishing, kayaking, and rafting
More example sentences
- The fun and excitement of a fresh snowfall drives many people outside to participate in various recreations like skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice-skating, snowmobiling, and ice fishing.
- And our outdoors activity can't be beat: fishing, hunting, camping, boating, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing - you name it.
- Enjoy sleigh rides, snowmobiling or take the cable car from town up the mountain and down the other side to a quaint village.
- Example sentences
- Around these parts, snowmobilers drive on the shoulders, ditches and across the foot of your driveway, like they own it or something.
- Back then, the primary headache was dealing with snowmobilers and hunters who had little respect for the notion of private property.
- He said the mailing also went to 9,658 snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming.
Definition of snowmobile in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan