Definition of snowmobile in English:
A motor vehicle, especially one with runners or caterpillar tracks, for travelling over snow.
- Two grooming machines groom the ski runs to international standards, and three snowmobiles are available for snow transport in heavy snowfalls.
- I can't remember a single encounter with a snowmobile that I didn't enjoy, as most of the time the snowmobile was pulling a snow groomer.
- His clothes were soaked from falling in the river trying to pull his snowmobile through shoulder-high snow.
verb[no object] (often as noun snowmobiling) Back to top
Travel by snowmobile: the county offers snowmobiling, fishing, kayaking, and rafting
More example sentences
- The fun and excitement of a fresh snowfall drives many people outside to participate in various recreations like skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice-skating, snowmobiling, and ice fishing.
- And our outdoors activity can't be beat: fishing, hunting, camping, boating, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing - you name it.
- Enjoy sleigh rides, snowmobiling or take the cable car from town up the mountain and down the other side to a quaint village.
- snowmobiler noun
- Example sentences
- Around these parts, snowmobilers drive on the shoulders, ditches and across the foot of your driveway, like they own it or something.
- Back then, the primary headache was dealing with snowmobilers and hunters who had little respect for the notion of private property.
- He said the mailing also went to 9,658 snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming.
Definition of snowmobile in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.