Definition of snowscape in English:
1A landscape covered in snow.
- The 30-plus dancers gave us a first half like something out of a fairytale with a country house Christmas ball transforming into a snowscape.
- Even as I said it, though, I realised that there are trains that slice through glittering virginal snowscapes - and I've even been on some of them.
- They hauled our family sleigh through forest snowscapes swathed in clouds of husky breath as the light failed.
1.1A picture of a snowy landscape.
- They include Cardinaux's peaceful snowscape St Moritz, Carlo Pellegrini's Adelboden illustrating resting skiers and Plinio Colombi's energetic Wintersport in Der Schweiz.
- The work is filled with other puzzles - a desert landscape melds into a snowscape, which in turn can be seen as a strangely stretched image of a contemporary Sphinx-like woman.
- This is how she sees winter, as evidenced in her beautiful group of small snowscapes, painted close to her North Wales home.
Words that rhyme with snowscapeskyscape • townscape
Definition of snowscape in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan