- Soap in the form of thin flakes used for washing clothes.More example sentences
- For washing woollens and other clothes, mix four cups of pure soap flakes with two cups of methylated spirits and one tablespoon of eucalyptus oil.
- The clothes were deposited in the tub with soap flakes and soda, then swirled around by hand, using a wooden paddle, a long and hot process.
- Melt the soap flakes over a medium heat, stirring constantly, then add 75 grams precipitated chalk (calcium carbonate) and more of the herbal liquid to form a soft, thick paste.
More definitions of soap flakesDefinition of soap flakes in:
- The US English dictionary