adjective[attributive] British • informal
- Making or characterized by rapid or impressive progress: a soaraway successMore example sentences
- Their soaraway success could treble the number of planes using the airstrip within the next seven years.
- An American scientist claims that he has invented a computer program that will be able to spot whether a Hollywood movie will be a soaraway success or a giant turgid flop before the movie has even been made.
- The deal also offers further evidence of the soaraway success of discount airlines, which have seen record passenger numbers over the past year.
More definitions of soarawayDefinition of soaraway in:
- The US English dictionary