- Japanese noodles made from buckwheat flour: everyone orders soba [as modifier]: soba noodlesMore example sentences
- Nagano specials are those of soba noodle with wasabi and chili pepper mix.
- Put yourself in the hands of these masters and enjoy a leisurely meal featuring edamame, seaweed salad and delicate fresh soba noodles in broth while enjoying quiet conversation with your guests.
- The soba noodles are made in-house and are what Soba Nippon is famous for.
More definitions of sobaDefinition of soba in:
- The US English dictionary