- Calypso music with elements of soul, originally from Trinidad: [as modifier]: a soca bandMore example sentences
- Music trucks blasted as they moved at what seemed like one mile an hour as the revelers gyrated to soca rhythms.
- The basis of this performance highlighted the range of products at Courts and she danced to a popular Christmas soca song.
- After spending Carnival season 2005 in Port-of-Spain, I just might be able to recite all the lyrics of the top ten soca songs upon request.
More definitions of SOCADefinition of soca in:
- The US English dictionary