- Canadian term for social security.More example sentences
- The ongoing need of people on social assistance, disability insurance and minimum wage jobs indicates a need for a higher level of support.
- One thing that is constantly overlooked, when people are discussing social assistance, is just how little it actually costs in relation to the governments entire budget.
- The most important thing is there is consensus on how to combat poverty and how to ensure that the needy's plight can be eased directly from social assistance.
More definitions of social assistanceDefinition of social assistance in:
- The US English dictionary