- The economic theory that consumer purchasing power should be increased either by subsidizing producers so that they can lower prices or by distributing the profits of industry to consumers.More example sentences
- The advocates of social credit rightly link monetary reform to profound changes in the underlying class structure.
- Chris provides some tactics for dealing with contact overload, one of which Jeff used to prevent extending undue social credit, but I can't help but think this isn't a significant issue.
- Frankly, that is a resurgence of social credit.
More definitions of social creditDefinition of social credit in:
- The US English dictionary