noun[treated as singular or plural]
- Websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.More example sentences
- The solution automatically drives retail location traffic by turning excellent customer experiences into a powerful marketing tool through social media.
- The YouTube questions were the latest effort by NASA to embrace social media.
- Their cooption is predicated on the viral communication of peer trends facilitated by social media.
More definitions of social mediaDefinition of social media in:
- The US English dictionary