- A person who is well known in fashionable society and is fond of social activities and entertainment.More example sentences
- The article was written by Chester Francis-Jackson, a writer for the Jamaica Gleaner who covers all events such as these, or events put on by the very rich, most well known socialites in Jamaican society.
- There's the fashionable socialite who boasts of having over 900 friends, among them none of whom he actually likes.
- The crowd, as expected, was an interesting mix of diplomats, socialites and familiar faces from the arts, fashion and entertainment worlds.
More definitions of socialiteDefinition of socialite in:
- The US English dictionary