- A thin, crisp biscuit leavened with baking soda.More example sentences
- Up until the day he retired, he could never again bring himself to eat even a single soda cracker in that office.
- Those of the former sort were formerly baked by a particular method which called for a dough leavened with bicarbonate of soda (hence the term ‘soda cracker’) and left to stand until pockets of carbon dioxide formed in the mixture.
- In addition to agreeing that they should come in immediately, they also offered the time honored wisdom of eating soda crackers upon rising in the morning.
More definitions of soda crackerDefinition of soda cracker in:
- The US English dictionary