- 1A device that dispenses soda water or soft drinks.More example sentences
- As a special treat we were given gale beer, diluted with soda water (the soda fountain was carried up to Levisham village or Whitby to be refilled!
- Growing up in working-class Hawthorne, Calif. - his father drove a cab, his mother worked behind the soda fountain at a drugstore - Mr. Gioia was surrounded by people who did not go to college.
- The soda fountain and red vinyl booths are perfect accompaniments to meatloaf, cheeseburgers, and milk shakes.
- 1.1A shop or counter selling drinks from a soda fountain.More example sentences
- Older Americans can remember when a soda fountain and a counter that sold ice cream sundaes and milk shakes denned a drugstore.
- He had met Annabell Thomson during the war at the soda fountain in the Montgomery Drug Store, and in 1947 they married.
- The shop is decorated like an old soda fountain.
More definitions of soda fountainDefinition of soda fountain in:
- The US English dictionary