Definition of sodomy in English:
- Except for one male, all the sailors were found guilty of adultery, sodomy and fraternization.
- Many states have managed to decriminalize sodomy without instituting gay marriage.
- Perhaps if tolerance were widely accepted it might lead to efforts to decriminalize sodomy.
- Example sentences
- Descriptors of sexual abuse included being forced to have sex, being molested or fondled against one's will, or being raped or sodomized.
- But even earlier, in the bedroom scene between the two lovers, Marcus had declared his desire to sodomise Alex.
Pronunciation: /ˈsɒdəmʌɪz/(also sodomise) verb
Words that rhyme with sodomyacademy • blasphemy
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.