- A sofa that can be converted into a bed, typically for occasional use.More example sentences
- The most commonly illustrated combinations of sofa and bed in the nineteenth century were the bed lounge, the bed couch, and the davenport sofa bed.
- A sofa bed serves the dual purpose of being a couch and a bed and thereby saving space for a bed.
- Dual-purpose furniture such as the sofa bed, was also convenient for British travelers and military men.
More definitions of sofa bedDefinition of sofa bed in:
- The US English dictionary