- Lacking wisdom or intelligence: you are becoming soft-headed in your old ageMore example sentences
- I found Bellamy's notions of how society could so easily be remade and then perpetuated in its idealized form more than a little soft-headed (says she, full of twenty-first-century cynicism).
- That isn't soft-headed - it's honorable.
- Peter Farbridge is physically commanding as Macbeth - obviously a fine actor - but a little too soft and soft-headed here.
- More example sentences
- An obdurate will, rather than soft-headedness, is the primary reason why they cling to self-refuting concepts.
- International greenhouse politics remains mired in a swamp of soft-hearted soft-headedness.
- The mother needs a very accurate scale for this, since as little as five grams (less than one-fifth of an ounce) in excess can mean dangerous overfeeding, leading to obesity and ultimately to soft-headedness.
More definitions of soft-headedDefinition of soft-headed in:
- The US English dictionary