adjective & noun
- another term for paperback.More example sentences
- The book is readily available in a new large format softcover edition from Scribner Paperback Fiction and Hitchcock's film is available at minimal cost from several different sources.
- They come in all sizes (one, two, and multi-volumes), colours (social, economic, political complexion), and shapes (hardcover, softcover, electronic).
- The new ‘39th Reunion’ edition, unfortunately, does not do the original justice, surrounding a facsimile of the 1971 softcover with a pointless hardcover and carelessly designed front and back matter.
More definitions of softcoverDefinition of softcover in:
- The US English dictionary