- The branch of science concerned with the formation, nature, ecology, and classification of soil.More example sentences
- ‘I really looked forward to finding solutions to reverse this erosion,’ says Jezile, who is now studying soil science and ecology on rangelands.
- Data from organic farming, appropriate technology, agroforestry, soil science, aquaculture, and a dozen other disciplines all support the techniques organized by permaculture.
- We've made huge advances in agricultural mechanization, in fertilization, in soil science.
More definitions of soil scienceDefinition of soil science in:
- The US English dictionary