- The mass of the sun used as a unit of mass, equal to 1.989 × 1030 kg.More example sentences
- However, most neutron stars have a mass of about 1.35 solar masses, albeit with interesting exceptions.
- Around 73 percent of the Sun is hydrogen, 25 percent is helium, and all the other elements added together comprise less than 2 percent of the solar mass.
- Those first generations of stars were made up of stars of many hundred solar masses.
More definitions of solar massDefinition of solar mass in:
- The US English dictionary