- A complex of ganglia and radiating nerves of the sympathetic system at the pit of the stomach.More example sentences
- There were a lot of pressure point strikes, at places like under the nose, the throat, under the armpits, the solar plexus, and the groin.
- The diaphragm is a sensitive, powerful muscle, and responds to impulses sent to it by the solar plexus, the abdominal brain.
- The nerve current of the body converge in the feet, the solar plexus and the hands.
More definitions of solar plexusDefinition of solar plexus in:
- The US English dictionary