- A person who lives a solitary life; a recluse.More example sentences
- It seemed to be more suited to those the world prefers to ignore: recluses, solitudinarians withdrawn from worldliness and public notice, supernatural beings and the mad.
- There are breakfast-rooms and supper-rooms, little nooks where the solitudinarian may steal away for an hour of communion with his favorite novelist or poet.
- A noted traveler, he continued to be, an adventurer, but always a solitudinarian.
More definitions of solitudinarianDefinition of solitudinarian in:
- The US English dictionary