- Relating to the combined influence or conjunction of the sun and moon: daily tidal times, used in conjunction with solunar tables, forecast feeding times of fish and game for sportsmenMore example sentences
- ‘Apparently you didn't look at the solunar tables for last night and today,’ he said.
- I use the solunar table that's in my fishing log program and most of the time it's pretty close.
- One tool that doesn't come via mail order or credit card swipe is the solunar tables listed in many magazines and newspaper outdoors sections.
More definitions of solunarDefinition of solunar in:
- The US English dictionary