- A book containing a collection of songs with music.More example sentences
- This shop now has a wonderful stock of gifts, souvenirs, music books, songbooks and instrument manuals.
- The posthumous engraved editions of Lully's operas reached high levels, and among French songbooks, Laborde's Choix de chansons is outstanding.
- At the end of the visit, he presented us with a songbook of his songs, which was fantastic.
More definitions of songbookDefinition of songbook in:
- The US English dictionary