- Musical sounds artificially produced or reproduced.More example sentences
- Still for the most part, the Dolby Digital Stereo sonics capture the roar of the crowd and the curtness of the commentary very well.
- The present orchestra outplays the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, however, and the stereo broadcast sonics surpass Vox's monaural recording.
- As for the sonics, the Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround is fantastic (especially in the above mentioned musical sequences).
More definitions of sonicsDefinition of sonics in:
- The US English dictionary