- 1A graph representing a sound, showing the distribution of energy at different frequencies.More example sentences
- A link brings you to an informative introduction, followed by a list of six birds whose sounds are represented as sonograms and in musical notation.
- Cross-correlation coefficients computed from comparisons of sonograms reflect differences in the spectral and temporal characteristics of the call, as well as differences in signal-to-noise ratio.
- After amassing a collection of sonograms, scientists can build a dictionary of sounds and search for patterns.
- 2A visual image produced from an ultrasound examination.More example sentences
- In contrast, a bilateral, solid, irregular, and fixed mass palpated or seen on sonogram should alert the clinician to a possible carcinoma.
- A sonogram uses sound waves to make pictures of organs in the body.
- Instead, he may use sound waves for a sonarlike mapping power that doesn't need x-rays - much as doctors use sound to create sonograms of unborn babies.
More definitions of sonogramDefinition of sonogram in:
- The US English dictionary