- Of or like a sister or sisters: the sisters had kissed each other and exchanged some private sororal sentencesMore example sentences
- How do we tell if our relationship's sororal or sapphistical?
- It must be an exclusively religious, fraternal or sororal organization that is not operated for private profit.
- Both the brother and sister influence/interaction variables were included because, unlike in men, no clear fraternal or sororal birth order effect has yet been demonstrated in women.
mid 17th century: from Latin soror 'sister' + -al.
More definitions of sororalDefinition of sororal in:
- The US English dictionary