(or soul sister)
nounNorth American • informal
- 1Used as a term of address between black men (or women).More example sentences
- This was an astute soul sister who had mastered the politics of the kinky power struggles and sleazy back room dealings.
- 1.1A person whose thoughts, feelings, and attitudes closely match those of another; a kindred spirit.More example sentences
- Nevertheless, I loved her; she was like my soul sister.
- I just want to thank Faith and the wonderful Rossi for being something akin to soul sisters to me when it comes to this subject.
- And the sweetest thing for me, she's been a personal friend and soul sister.
More definitions of soul brotherDefinition of soul brother in:
- The US English dictionary