- A device designed to mask or block out undesirable sounds by generating white noise or some other continuous, unobtrusive sound.More example sentences
- This white noise machine and sound conditioner creates a consistent, smooth sound of rushing air.
- It is still the most economical, most popular sound conditioner on the market.
- Some sound conditioners produce sounds of nature such as surf, lakeshore, and country evening.
More definitions of sound conditionerDefinition of sound conditioner in:
- The US English dictionary