- An area of a film studio with acoustic properties suitable for the recording of sound, typically used to record dialogue.More example sentences
- The proposed media complex includes recording studios, a sound stage, production offices and learning centres and is expected to be open within three years.
- Filming lasted about twelve days and was all done on a sound stage at our production studio.
- Filming involved some work on a Hollywood sound stage and the use of miniatures, but most of it took place in Lahaina on the Hawaiian island of Maui.
More definitions of sound stageDefinition of sound stage in:
- The US English dictionary