- A person or thing that closely resembles another in sound, especially someone whose voice or style of speaking or singing is very similar to that of a famous person.More example sentences
- The teenage songstress was up against some strong competition, including performances from soundalikes singing as Justin Hawkins, Luther Vandross and Dido.
- The lush environments are inviting, but the characters' voices have been provided by soundalikes, rather than the film's stars.
- The success of the production lies in having found genuine soundalikes and lookalikes.
More definitions of soundalikeDefinition of soundalike in:
- The US English dictionary