- A test of sound equipment before a musical performance or recording to check that the desired sound is being produced.More example sentences
- During the soundcheck, I was checking out the hot bassist.
- With so many bands playing during one day, Bonneau reports that there are no soundchecks; instead, each band gets a line check.
- There were no soundchecks, and no rehearsals with the pick up band that were backing him.
More definitions of soundcheckDefinition of soundcheck in:
- The US English dictionary