1A head-to-head competition between DJs.
- The television trails depict a soundclash taking place between the DJs.
- There's another soundclash on the Sunday, which takes the total number of soundsystems in Wellington for the weekend to six - a remarkable turnout for this underground genre.
- A great opportunity to catch an adventurous, cutting-edge soundclash in a great space: $5 at the door.
2A piece of popular music that features a mixture or clash of very different styles.
- It's a heady soundclash of styles, beats, breaks and funky basslines.
- The lead single is a raw soundclash of electro breaks, punked-up guitar riffs and a French-versed / English-hooked lyric.
- With their baroque pop melodies muddied by doses of drone and distortion, the duo also succeed in creating a stylish - if unoriginal - soundclash between gorgeous, melodic reverie and strung-out, noise-ridden tension.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: sound|clash
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.